DENESOLINE - ARCTIC WEST TRANSPORT
Denesoline- Arctic West Transport provides exceptional transportation services; specializing in open deck, bulk transportation, and heavy haul applications. Arctic West Transport is the product of a Joint Venture between two of the largest Canadian transport companies: Q-Line Trucking Ltd, and J&S Contracting. With a vast tonnage of trucks and trailers and over 20 years of Northern Canada Ice Road experience, Denesoline- Arctic West Transport are assured that they will be able to surpass any of their client’s transportation needs and expectations.
What sets them apart:
- Superior customer service through top quality transportation, while promoting strong family values
- Being COR certified, Canadian Motor Carrier Consortium certified, and reaching the peak safety standards
- Retaining a fleet of over 750 trailers and over 370 Trucks.
- Capable of transferring loads up to 200,000lbs.
- Knowledge with: several shipments in a brief time period, seaport releases, rail to truck, ice road services, numerous origin shipments, and camp work.
- Specializing in transportation solutions for over-dimensional and overweight loads.
- Offering an immense fleet of pilot trucks with certified North American travel drivers.
- Providing truck and trailer mechanical services across Canada.
Some of the services offered:
- Open deck and specialized trucking
- Bulk transportation of commodities
- Overweight and over dimensional shipping
- Shop and maintenance facility
- Multiple shipments in a short period of time
- Seaport releases
- Rail to truck
- Ice road services
- Multiple origin shipments
- Camp work and transportation management.