DENESOLINE - AIR TINDI
Since 2009, Denesoline-Air Tindi has been providing the north with reliable, versatile, and safe air transit. Denesoline-Air Tindi, with eight variations of transport, is the most diversified aircraft charter company, north of the 60th parallel, and has the ability to hold up to 46 passengers, or 10,000 pounds.
Air Tindi has worked in partnership with Denesoline Corporation to serve the fixed-wing charter aviation needs for the Lutsel K'e Dene. Their ancestral land is rich, with a variety of mineral resources, and hydroelectric energy potential. Fundamentally, Denesoline-Air Tindi is positioned to meet the needs of companies and public organizations involved in infrastructure planning and development, as well as mineral exploration and mining on the traditional land of the Akaitcho People.
What sets them apart:
- Professional staff who are delighted to conduct the trip in a manner that ensures it is both safe and memorable.
- The widest range of fixed wing transport in the north that can be adjusted to accommodate individual requirements.
- Being a northern based airline (Yellowknife NWT) that provides an immense array of turboprop aircraft services. Best known for the Dash 7 Combi aircraft and Twin Otter off-strip flight operations equipped with floats, skis and tundra tires throughout Canada's Arctic.
Some of the services offered include:
- Canoeist trips,
- Mining exploration,
- Sightseeing tours,
- Fishing hunting tours,
- Business travel,
- Medevac services,
- Northern native community flights,
- Recreational travel flights