DENE - GILBERT NWT CONTRACTING LTD.
Denesoline Corporation and Group Gilbert have come together to form Dene-Gilbert NWT Contracting Ltd. With the expertise of the long-time family owned and operated construction businesses, Dene-Gilbert Contracting services exude the confidence needed to meet and exceed client expectations.
What sets them apart:
- Family-run business for over half a century, shaping the national economy in the field of engineering with 11 subsidiaries working in construction and services throughout Canada.
- Extensive experience with earthworks, civil works, and mining services including: excavation of power plants, canals and diversions, and construction of dikes and dams.
- Diversified operations, offering a multidisciplinary and integrated array of resources in order to accommodate each individual's needs.
- Broad experience in construction projects situated in isolated areas, and in northern mining environments.
Some of the services offered include:
- Excavation of power plants, canals and diversions.
- Construction of dikes and dams and other complex infrastructure works.
- Highway and road construction.
- Sewer and water supply systems.
- Start up of mining sites (stripping).
- Mining support services, including open pit mining, crushing, drilling, and blasting activities.
- Large scale excavation of mining sites.
- Construction of necessary mining infrastructure.